With Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread over this year, I thought I’d share some information on bread making.
Here are some of my favorite sites on making bread:
- A good introduction to soaking flour (and why)
- A simple introduction to sourdough starters (and his little book is my favorite sourdough guide)
- An in-depth look at sourdough bread
- How to adapt recipes to the 2-stage method (in other words, how to soak the flour overnight before baking bread)
- Bread making tips, a great place to educate yourself on the art of making bread
- Here’s a video for you, from YouTube