Our Favorite Website:
We recommend that you visit the website of the Weston A. Price Foundation. It’s a large site, but the following pages are good places to start:
- Children’s Health and Nutrition
- Transitioning to a Healthy Diet
- About the Nutritionists Behind This Diet
Other Informative Sites:
- Physician, Heal Thyself
- The Doctor Within
- Learn to Cook the Way Grandma Did
- Cooking Traditional Foods
Specific Health Concerns:
- Suggested Menus for Weight Loss (scroll down)
- Lists of brand names that contain genetically-modified ingredients
- Corn Allergen Information
- Grocery Store Wars
- Cholesterol — Your Life Depends On It!
- Adrenal Fatigue – A Response to Doctors Who Don’t Think It’s Real
- 18 Overlooked Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
- Adrenal Fatigue and the Safe Uses of Cortisol – excellent summary of several books
- A chapter-by-chapter overview of The Safe Uses of Cortisol
- Clean and Unclean Animals — by FFOZ (free registration required to read this post)
- About Eating Pork
- What You Need to Know About Buying Eggs — a post on a blog, and it’s full of good sense about what makes an egg healthy and what doesn’t.
- Is the caffeine in coffee bad for you? Doctors have been arguing over this topic for years, but one research physician says that in the right amount (ie. not too much), caffeine can actually be good for you! Coffee and tea lovers, be sure to read more about this!
- MSG: Is This Silent Killer Lurking in Your Cupboards? — I wish I could get the word out about MSG and all its aliases. So many people are suffering because of this additive.
- All About Sprouted Flours — An excellent article that explains why sprouting is easier on your digestive system and increases the nutritional content of grains. I also recommend this company’s products and books.