Listen to the Class:
- Listen to the 67-minute audio
(Note: Right-click here to save the mp3 file to your computer.)
- Download Class Handout so you can takes notes as you listen.
- Go through your cupboards and use a permanent marker to place an X on any harmful foods. Read every ingredient label!
- Begin making a list of foods you’ll need a replacement or recipe for.
- A list of biblically clean and unclean foods (brands, stores, etc.)
- “The Refined Sweet Kiss of Death” by Moss Greene.
- “Replacing Refined Sugars with Natural Sugars” by Lori Lipinski.
- “Wheaty Indiscretions–What Happens to Wheat, from Seed to Storage” by Jen Allbritton.
- “Replacing White Flour with Whole Grains in Four Simple Steps” by Lori Lipinski.
- “The Skinny on Fats” by Mary Enig and Sally Fallon.
- “Milk: It Does a Body Good?” by Lori Lipinski.
- “What Exactly Is MSG?” by Carol Hoernlein.
- “MSG Updates” by Jack Samuels
- “Hidden Sources of MSG”
- Research on Natural Flavors, by Anne Elliott
- “Soft Drinks: America’s Other Drinking Problem” by Judith Valentine.
- “Soy Alert” by the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- Information about Vegetarianism, by the Weston A. Price Foundation.
- “The Beginner’s Guide to Health” by Anne Elliott.